cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No selection results in transaktion /SCWM/PSA_Replicate

0 Kudos

Hello experts,

so far I could run the replication of the production supply areas (PSA) always successfully.

Now we have a new test System and I´m doing the same steps:

-create PSA in ERP System

-replicate the PSA to EWM (selection option: wahrehouse number, Party entitled to dispose, only EWM stor. loc., ERP Plant, create entries, Trigger GI at PSA)

-PSA assignement to bin in EWM

If I run the selection in Transaction /SCWM/PSA_REPLICATE i do not get results. Same selections in the old system shows results.

Does anyone have any idea what kind of setting (possibly ERP-Integration) still missing here?

Thank you in advanced for answers.

BR

Johann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hello,

I found the wrong customizing.

After the copy of the new System, there was  no unique setting in the following EWM customizing:

EWM> Interface> ERP-Integration> Goods Movement> Map Storage Location from ERP System to EWM. There was an entry from the copied system.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

harshnama
Explorer
0 Kudos

PSA created in S4 or ECC is assigned to one storage location. Same Sloc shall have the assignment to Warehouse in node Interfaces>Goods Movement>Map Storage location to from ERP System to EWM.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Johann,

maybe "Determine RFC Destinations for Method Calls" (SAP NetWeaver --> Application Server --> IDoc Interface --> Communication)?

Assign the correct RFC destination as "Standard BAPI destination".

Brgds

Juergen

0 Kudos

Hello Juergen,

the assignment to the RFC Destination as 'Standard BAPI destination' is already correctly mantained.

Thanks for your idea.

BR Johann