cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop receiving PO confirmation through Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am receiving a confirmation note after creating a Purchase Order through Workflow. Is there a way to block the message poping up or exclude myslef from the workflow process other than contacting the Workflow owner?

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers. Modak, the message is a notification in SAP Inbox. I am looking for a transaction or way to change the workflow so I won t receive the notification anymore. The workflow is only for testing, so I am allowed to make changes in the configuration.

anjan_paul
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

I think you can set filter on SBWP mailbox directly as suggested by Rick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Setting the filter in the mailbox, only makes the historic notifications dissappear. However it doesn t prevent me from receiving further notifications after creating PO.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are these "notifications" emails or workitems?

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are workitems.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In that case you have been assigned as an agent. I guess you could set up a substitution.

Or you could figure out why the workflow picks you (responsibility rule?) and make the change there.

Start with the workflow log - SWI1.

regards

Rick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but where do I find the Workflow ID?

regards,

Bart

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would start by searching SWI1 around the time that you received the confirmation note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that was helpful. I figured out that I am assigned as an executor of the task. However when checking the settings of the workflow I had no rights to exclude myself.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Block sender? Mail filter?

Sending mails may well be a requirement so I don't think they will change it just for one person.

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry for the dampner.... but you will have to contact the workflow owner/admin/technical team to get this fixed for you.

It really depends what message are you getting (Email, Notification in SAP Inbox, Alert, etc. ) and how are you getting it ( via PO Output determination, PO Custom workflow, Enhancement).

So, as you see, there can be a number or originating points, which the workflow owner/admin/technical team will know and can fix for you.

Regards,

Modak