Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change icon in detail navigation panel for queries

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

after the BI portal upgrade (to 7.40.9), the icon for a query is the same as for a workmap.

Left is before the upgrade and at the right, it's after the upgrade

When I look at the theme with the theme editor, for example the standaard trade show, I see in the detail navigation panel for the option 'requests overview' the green block (ico12_dr-target.gif).

How can I change the icon for the queries? must this be arranged in the backend, or at the portal (in theme or in iview)?

Looks like the structure is not defined anymore as a list layout.

thanks in advance,

Vo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mohamed_shabir
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Voijs,

Check whether this user is assigned standard theme or custom theme. May be the user has different theme. Check whether cache is not creating problem by clearing cache.

Also, in Http watch or IE developer tool, see which image is getting downloaded. If u get the image name, u can easily reference it in the theme, by checking which property has that and how relevant is it.

Third, in detailed navigation view property, see whether any custom css file is mapped.

-Shabir

Lee3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your replies.

Of course changing the icon is not a problem, but then it will be changed for all the items in the detail navigation.

Before the upgrade, the query links where displayed with a green square in front of it, the other items (workmap) where displayed with a little blue square. After the upgrade there is no differences anymore, the query links and the other links (workmap etc) are displayed with a blue square in fornt of it. Now th euser can't see what is a query or not.

I want the distinguishes back.

gr

Vo.

former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vo

Can you please navigate to the following path

1. Content Administration -> Portal Display -> Theme Editor
2. Select the particular theme that is assigned to the user -> Open

3. Outer Frame of Ajax Framework Page -> Detailed Navigation -> Icons

And change the image for "" . This should change the bullet icon of the item in Detail Navigation panel and solve your issue.

Regards

Santarshi Samanta