cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am monitoring SM58 tcode.While monitoring tcode I am getting some entries and status text is "Unknown host".

Kindly guide me to trace this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It doesnt seems to be an issue with your work flow RFC destination  . It seems the target destination is not correctly defined for the idoc .

Check in we02/we05 for that idoc type and  see the destination it is tagged to  . Check for the correct mapping of the ports in we20/we21

Thanks ,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay

in the tRFC errored, double click on target (workflow_local_100), click on button "connection test"  , what is the message that you receive at bottom of the page?

Let me know

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrea,

When executing connection test it is successful.Also attaching opened window.

Kindly advice.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi akshay,

Perform the connection test in SM59 as mentioned by Andrea, Otherwise you can regenerate this destination using SWU3 Tcode.

and try it again. Also did you try to do the "Reset Status" to see if these trfc get processed.

Try once to reprocess them and update us the status.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok that was kind of expected...

now launch se16 on table ARFCSSTATE , fill the field "Current date" with
08102015 (pay attention to the date format). Hopefully you will find your tRFC in error, doubleclick on it and take/upload the screenshot (field horizontal line is pretty big but often explanatory...)

Let me know

cheers

a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramkrishna,

Yes i have test connection in SM59 and its successfull.

When I try to reset status in SM58 ,status text got changed to "Transaction recorded".

Please guide me further.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

Please guide me on the below screen shots from se16

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akshay,

please filter only the entry that we want to isolate (use the field time for this) and, once you reach only one line, take a screenshot of it including horizontal line field

thanks

a