SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill. order for inst. 16830 sch.bill.date 01.02.2010 bill.proc. 01 not in selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While creating the billing documents with the below inputs I am getting the error that :

Bill. order for inst. 16830 sch.bill.date 01.02.2010 bill.proc. 01 not in selection

I have created the Meter Reading Order and entered the meter reading. Don't know why this error is coming. Could you please help me on the same.

Bellow are the details of the screen shot:

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kailash,

What is the date of your meter reading result? If it's later than 01.02.2010, you need to change bill by date.

BR,

Eren Adak

0 Kudos

Hello Eren,

Thank you for reply.

The meter reading date is 31.01.2010 for the mentioned bill by date.

Best Regards,

Kailash

0 Kudos

In your scenario as you mentioned meter reading date is 31.01.2010, change the bill by date while billing to 31.01.2010 or later. It should resolve your issue. If you are still facing issue, please provide the screenshot for bill order details.

Regards,

Manish

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kailash,

Looks like meter reading is in implausible status , Please check Billing order status in EL31 & if so go & release meter reading using El29 & bill.

Regards

Manoj

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried the same as you mentioned, but still unable to proceed.

Is there any other way to solve this.

Regards,

Kailash

0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

Schedule billing date should be less than or equal to Bill by date Please check ,

Regards

Manoj

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

Check the F1 help for the message AH 371.

It gives a fair bit of idea of the possible issues that might have occurred.

I guess there is some issue with the Bill by date that you are selecting.#

Moreover, rather than using EASIBI, you can use EA00.

Finally, you can place a debugger in the standard FM,ISU_ALL_TRIGG_OF_INST_BILL_INT, to pinpoint the root cause of the error.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan