cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radio button default checked option on SAP system parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two fields from an abap system now currently as model nodes. The thing is the form will have an option to select one or the other never both.

Currently they are as model radiobutton nodes and both are check when rendered. I would like only one to appear checked.

Can the radiobuttongroup be use to two model nodes?

If i implement them as value nodes how do i map the data back to the sap system model parameters?

Or what approach can i use?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

Could you clarify whether you are getting the model node (bound to the radio button) in the structure or table? Do you have single RFC for display and update?

If it is in the export structure of the RFC and you want to bind the selection to IMPORT of other RFC.

Or please explain you requirement detailly, so that we can try to solve your problem.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Single adaptive RFC that takes in parameters from a form which in turn displays the output to a table depending which of the two radiobuttons used.

I would like to restrict the options to one of the two buttons and they are export parameters.

I was thinking to using a value attribute and using the set method in the wdContext implemented in the execute method in the custom controller? Maybe?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henry,

1. Create a value attribute (eg. vaSelectedKey).

2. Bind the value attribute "vaSelectedKey" to both the radio buttons "selectedKey" property. (So the user will be able to select only one radio button).

3. Before executing the RFC, get the value of "vaSelectedKey" and based on the selected value, set the RFC's import parameter values.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is a "model radiobutton node"?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually mean't that the model node attributes are radiobuttons on the form.