cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

start and finish date

0 Kudos

When creating firmed orders with MD11, after MRP run some orders have the selected date as starting date and some have it as finish date.

What is the parametre that I have to change in order tohave all with the same format?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replys.

I managed to discover the problem.

Some of the parts didn't have the work schedulle with the correct parametres. Production supervisor was missing. After assigning "seq planning" the problem was solved.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vibin_v_joseph
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Please go through the below mentioned thread, it will give you more insight of the scheduling parameters and effects.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1651456

This would solve your issue.

Regards,

Vibin.V.Joseph

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is MD04 transaction you are referring to ?

If yes, you can do date related settings, from Settings -> Date.

Best Regards,

Ameya B.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not refering to MD04. Is actually on MD13 where one can check the planned order information.

When I create an order and afterwards I check the information on MD13 (after MRP run), some parts have the I assigned for planned order creation as start date and some as finish date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

Are you observing this for planned order in a particular plant ? or it happens when you create planned orders for different plants?

Actually the dates are determined by scheduling parameters of planned orders. They are maintained for plant - order type combination.

If you have backward scheduling system will ask you to enter finish date and if you have forward / current scheduling, system will ask you to enter current date.

Please check setting in customizing transaction OPU5 for plant order type combination.

Regards,

Rohit