Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assessment and Distribution in SAP Simple Finance 2.0

Anant_Malvankar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the New Functionality and the new Transaction code available in SAP Simple Finance 2.0 , when compared with Assessment (KSU5) and Distribution (KSW5) in SAP ECC6.

Regards

Anant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

These are two different topics right

For assessment and distribution, there is not much change, may  be in next release of Fiori app, SAP may have a Fiori based app for it

But right now there is not much change.

About benefits of Simple Finance, I think there is a lot of text and material out there about the different benefits like- Speed, Data footprint, Fiori, Additional feature, multiple reporting options..

So that is a separate discussion point. I am sure any one from SAP marketing will be able to talk about multiple benefits.

Hope that answers your question. Please close this thread if it do.

Regards

Rishab

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

There is no change for Distribution & Assessment in Simple 2.0 version, I have observed the new check in Assessment cycle in the Header.

Secondary Cost Element point of view, you have to create the Secondary Cost Element Category 42 in FS00 Transaction Code.

In Simple Finance KA01 & KA06 Transaction codes no longer exist.

Regards

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anant,

Could you please quote the text or document where it says there is new functionality for assessment.

I could not see any new functionality or any new Fiori app in this area.

Most of it is same as ECC.

Hope this helps

Regards

Rishab

Anant_Malvankar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rishab

Yes even I couldn't see any text or document where it says there is a new functionality for Assessment.

So If it is same as ECC6, then what is the business benefit we will get after moving to SAP Simple Finance 2.0

I can Visualize  that only data processing will be faster due to HANA database and also the processing will be faster due to single data table.

Is there anything else which will benefit the business after moving to SAP simple Finance 2.0

Regards

Anant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, there is no new functionality for assessment.

There are some changes for GL assesments\distribution, because in sfin 2.0 they depends on acdoc table and not faglflext(or other assigned total table ), and you need to migrate to these new customazation (new entries in t881* tables like t881i)