cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to maintain different costs for course in training and Event management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need information regarding, maintaining different costs for the same course in LSO module (SAP HR).

In my knowledge it is possible to maintain average costs for the course.

Ex: Course XYZ

Employee   Airfare     Per Diem   

001              1000$        100$

002                600$          80$

003                700$          90$

Provide inputs to satisfy the above requirement.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As a workaround, you could create different cost items corresponding to the different airfares. Assign these different cost items to the business event.

Regards

Tania

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Thanks for your reply.

As per my knowledge it is possible to maintain only one cost at business event, we cannot maintain t more than one cost.

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain one cost infotype in which you can maintain multiple cost items. These cost items have to be configured in T77KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tania,  this will support the multiple cost items by course not by employee or attendee.

I need to maintain multiple costs by employee for one course.

Regards,

venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I've understood your requirement, but this is only a workaround:

1) Create different cost items based on number of different cost airfares

2) Assign the cost item to the business event

3) When maintaining the amount, manually multiply the airfare by the no. of employees for whom this is applicable. Maintain this cost item per business event with the amount calculated,this is the cost per business event for this airfare.

This can be done for all different types of airfares. I agree this is tedious and will only be feasible if this requirement arises less frequently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tania,

Your solution is suitable for maintaining the different costs for one business event for event. But my requirement is to maintain the cost for course  by employee.

The users want to see the cost of event by employee.

Regards,

Venkat