Did you mean: 

Incremental Time Stamp format on Rest sender Poll adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alex,

I am using this URL to call REST webserive using Rest Sender poll adatper

url: https://tools-dev:9307/ceres/data/basic?lastChangedTime={incrementalToken}

In the Incremental Request tab

If I used Time stamp format  is this way yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss'%2B02:00' then only PI retrieved latest changes from REST service.

If I used Time stamp format is this way yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss'Z', PI doesn't receive changes from REST webservice

Currently CET time is 2 hours ahead into UTC time, after october this year again CET will be changed and at that only 1 hour ahead into UTC time. If that is the case I need to change a communication channel twice a year.

My complain is I do not want change the communication channel twice a year, can you please give me some idea, how I can put permanent Time Stamp format in the Incremental Requests?

Please suggest me.

Thank you

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

May be this is not related to above discussion. Need input from you so replying to your post.

I have seen your blog:

We are working on SAP PO 7.4 SP 10. I am doing POC on JSON --> PI --> SOAP scenario.

When I refereed your blog, I can see Rest Pooling in REST Adapter, which I am not able to see in my SAP PO server.

Also I am not able to find Asynchronous scenario where JSON is sender and Adapter Parameters to be passed in SDN.

When I followed some blogs and created scenario. I am getting No channel for GET variable error.

Could you please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

If you are working on PO 7.4 SP10 then REST Poll Adatper, then this feature is not available, you should move to SP11 on PO 7.4 then only you see REST Poll adapter

Thank you

Sateesh

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sateesh,

thanks for raising this..

if Alexander Bundschuh want to look this we need to mark him, so that he can able to check.