cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing data from RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed a new interface i.e RFC to JDBC sync scenario using standard Bapi structure: BAPI_MATERIAL_BOM_GROUP_CREATE..

Here for testing purpose, my requirement is to when iplace object_id fromecc, ishould get object_type from the SQL. I have completed all the steps in PI level andinSQL levelihave created a new table and inserted 01valuei.e(object id and object type) there.

My concern is how to trigger RFC from ecc level..should there need to be written any program for the same by abapers (eg: when i enter object idfrom ecc level, ishould get the response corresponding object from sql table toecc)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You can just Run the Function Module in SE37 in R/3 System which will send RFC message to XI. Make sure that you mention the RFC target system to which the request needs to go to.

Regards

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your ABAP program is not ready then you can directly test from SE37 by giving the RFC destination of type T which used for gateway registration.

if you want to test from SE38 report program then you have to use syntax CALL FUNCTION <FM_Name> DESTINATION <Destination Name>

Thanks

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

You can trigger it by using

CALL function DESTINATION dest where dest is a type T destination. The program id has to be the same as the rfc sender program id in PI.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do any one help me out to resolve this issue?