cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This could be due to the fact that the server certificate is not configured properly with HTTP.SYS in the HTTPS case. This could also be caused by a mismatch of the security binding between the client and the server.

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

I am facing error in SOAP to PROXY scenario while third party is trying to  create scheduling  for SOAP Adapter .

The error is coming like this .

This could be due to the fact that the server certificate is not configured properly with HTTP.SYS in the HTTPS case. This could also be caused by a mismatch of the security binding between the client and the server.

But when we are sending data manually . it is working fine.

Please help me for this issue , it is urgent .

BR ,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok so the third party is calling the Web Service and the Web Service is returning that error? It does not look like your standard SAP error.

Have you used SOAPUI to test your interface? Make sure that the URL in the WSDL you gave them is correct and that they have your root CA.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

hello Jannus ,

I have tested my interface using SOAPUI and sending data manually  from third party side  ,it is working fine but when third party is trying to create job

scheduling for sending data from their side then this error is coming .

Regards ,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then the problem is not on your side. If it is working from SOAPUi they need to check the their application. Because from the sound of the error. Its generated by their system and they need to make sure that HTTP/HTTPS is activated on there box to allow traffic and that the certs have been installed correctly.

You can only advice them. But they will need to fix it. That is my input

Regards,

Jannus Botha

former_member221434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jannus Botha ,

Thank you , I have informed them and they are resolving from their side .

BR ,

Pradeep