cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPR_DX_PROJECT - not updated

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus, I want to upload the masterdata using DX Layout using tcode: DPR_DX_PROJECT, but the values were not updated. What are the prerequisites for uploading the data?  When I am entering Parent data it is giving error, so what would be the parent, is it from Portfolio item? Please let me know in which table the following data will be stored? Please find the screenshots for your reference and let me know your suggestions. Thanks Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

In column "parent" of tab "structure", this value is the object up the project hierarchy from the current object, i.e.;

- parent of project header is project header

- parent of first level element is project header (e.g. parent of a phase or task directly under the header is the header)

- parent of a second level element is the first level element to which it is assigned (e.g. parent of a task under a phase is the phase)

- etc.

As for the question about tables, I'm not sure if it is related to the t-code DPR_DX_PROJECT, and I'm sorry to say that there is no straightforward information about the whole table structure of Project Management.

However, you can run report DPR_GUID_ANALYZE with a GUID of a object in cproject. Then, you can find a list of tables. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Kim

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kim, I was able to upload the Structure and Project using DPR_DX_PROJECT and it is getting updated in table: DPR_PROJECT. But Phase, Task, Checklist is not getting created using this tcode. Is there any configuration with relevant to this issue.  I appreciate for your response. Regards Naveen

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kim, I was able to upload the Structure and Project using DPR_DX_PROJECT and it is getting updated in table: DPR_PROJECT. But Phase, Task, Checklist is not getting created using this tcode DPR_DX_PROJECT. Is there any configuration with relevant to this issue.  What is the procedure or steps to upload Phase or task? I appreciate for your response, Regards Naveen

0 Kudos

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/Limitations+of+Report+DPR_DX_PROJECT

Hi Naveen,

You can refer to the help document. You can find the "help" button after your executing report DPR_DX_PROJECT. The document explains the meanings of the fields for the objects. Then, as for the upload, you can find the limitations of this report in the above link. I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Kim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

The report DPR_GUID_ANALYZE should exist on your PPM system. If not, you can refer to SAP note no. 1659309 to create this report.

Best regards,
Kim

kumar123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kim, I have created a report as per note 1659309, but it gives the complete list of Tables which were used in PPM.  It does not provide the relevant tables that would update DPR_DX_PROJECT. Can you please help me with the step by step process and prerequisites for the following process to successfully update the projects using DPR_DX_PROJECT? I appreciate for your help. Regards Naveen