Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy issue in PO

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am using PO7.4 single stack, in one of my outbound proxy interface message is not reaching to PO7.4, but at ECC side MONI showing successful status but in PO message not appared, I checked alll the connections and RFC destination,other proxy scenarios working fine, could you please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

since its single stack you need to configure below settings in ECC

1.Define SenderID in T-code SXMSIF

Description:

InterfaceName:

Interface Namespace

2.Need to add IS_URL for each interface.

Go to SXMB_ADM à Configuration à Integration Engine Configuration.

In Specific Configuration Data, choose category ‘RUNTIME’.

BR,

Maheswarareddy

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think #1 is required for only when you want to connect ECC with single stack and dual stack system simultaneously.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan and Maheswarareddy,

I didn't know the transaction SXMSIF. Are you talking about that i can have on the ECC the proxy connection between the ECC and two different PIs?. This would be very helpful for me, i will be in the middle on XI 3.0 to PI 7.4 single stack migration and it would be helpful to have the two connections activated. My doubt would be how the ABAP code will know what connection takes.

Regards.

former_member188791
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for all your help , I solved this issue now, proxy Integration server wrongly configured.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Please check this

i should have been more clear.  Sender id is required, when you want to connect to both integration engine and AAE(using soap) .

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Yes you can route the Proxy to either IE or AAE by configuring required Destinations in SXMB_ADM

Please refer Section 4 on the following doc:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

Hope it helps

Regards,
Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a tip. Reward guys points. Because if you log a call and some of the guys remember you. They wont help you. Because you asked the questions without reward.

Just my 2 cents of advance.

regards,

Jannus Botha

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you check communication channel? any logs there?

as mentioned by inaki check the scenario after enabling logging.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Are you sure that the message doesn't reach PI?, have you activated the logs on the ICO object?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check all your SM59 Connections. Please also make sure that your proxy environment was setup correctly.

It is strange because ECC wont normally give a success message if it was not delivered successfully somewhere.

Also check you developer logs on the SAP PO 7.4 NWA under logs.

Regards,

Jannus Botha

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Please check:

1. If there are any Sender specific configs in ECC for SM59 for Integration / AAE forwarding

2. Check if Type G connection in ECC sm59 is working correctly

3. In ECC Moni, you are able to see the Input Payload / XML that is being sent out to PI

4. Check if you are filtering with correct Date/Time range in PO Moni

Regards,

Azhar

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check is any messages stuck in the Queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was also think queue. But if it was stuck in the queue wouldnt the status in SXMB_Moni be green?

That is what I have found. Maybe not.

Regards,

Jannus Botha