Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LP10 material staging for production order for a 311

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all

I need to do an automatical 311 from the storage location L010 to the storage location P040 from LP10 (WM material staging for production order)

I need one TR 311 for L010 and one TR 312 for P040.

The system is creating only one TR A Stock Removal 311 for the storage location L010

I need the TR 312 E Putaway for the storage location P040.

I have created LPK1 control cycle as follows:

On OMK0:

. Production Supply Area PK05

. Replenishment Movement Type

. Control Material Staging

. Production View PP-PI

. Whse Management View – Whse Number

. Whse Management View – Stor. Typ

Interfaces - Inventory Management - Define Storage Location Control - Stor. Location Control In Warehouse Mgmt

or

I need the TR 312 E Putaway for the storage location P040. Anyone know what is missing?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few information which is missing in your post is

1) Whether the SLoc P040 & L010 are assigned to the same warehouse ?

2) when you transfer the stock from one SLoc to another SLoc system generates PCN, but your expectation is for TR. please clarify

if both the storage location are assigned to the same warehouse number then there is a standard functionality "Storage location control " available for your requirement " Automatic 311 from the storage location L010 to the storage location P040 from LP10"  please follow the below mentioned link to get more detail

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3548165

former_member298059
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think that the answer is that t is not possible to create a transfer 311 with PSA.

Best regards and thank you for your attention.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The scenario is described in SPRO (help) for node "Storage location control", you should go through it and try to understand.

E.g.

- the material staging is needed only for P040, it's not clear why you set it for the sending storage location (production supply area in L010 is not needed)

- the movement type used for material staging is not 311 but 319 (in standard SAP). The material staging will take place with 319 WM movement type (in the transfer requirement and in the transfer order), the posting change notice will manage the postings between the storage locations. I have the feeling based on your inputs that you are trying to realize the posting change via the material staging...

- I cannot see the complete storage location control settings (e.g. that you set reference storage location, you set do not copy storage location)

- the material staging settings are also not completely in your post (movement type for PSA)

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Marta,

While trying to create the TR manually, do you get any error message or manual intervention? could you please check it and let us know.

Thanks & regards,
Balaji