cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-M Classification UIBB unable to deep copy in Manage UI configurations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am using Manage UI configurations for MDG 7.0 SP5 and I am trying to copy an application configuration (BS_MAT_OVP_05)  but I find that the  Classification UIBB (WDC_MDG_BS_CLF_GEN) is unable to be selected as part of the deep copy. Does anyone know how to maintain this as part of the customer namespace copy of the application configuration?

I know that Abdullah Azzouni mentioned that this UIBB was built using native WDA embedded in FPM so its behavior might be different than other FPM-based UIBB's. Any insight into this issue or general workarounds would be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this UIBB is not controlled using FPM configuration. It can be embedded in an FPM application but its UI is native WDA.

Most probably you won't need to copy it. Rather, you should be able to enhance it using standard WDA enhancement methods. Should you really want to copy it, you should go to the WDA application in SE80 and copy it from there. Then, come back to the copied FPM configuration from above and replace the UIBB name.

I wouldn't recommend copying the classification WDA. Keep in mind, from the above the screenshot, you usually keep most UIBB's without copying them. Only copy those that need to be changed.

Answers (0)