cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support for multiple attachments in a batch

0 Kudos

Hello,

We are working on a requirement to receive multiple attachments for a request along with payload via odata service. I would like to know if its possible.

1. To process multiple attachments with a batch request

2. To process multiple attachments with a batch request + a payload

If above is possible, how can i make sure that i can read attachments in a batch request. My understanding is that i need to redefine CREATE_STREAM. But how is this triggered for batch processing. I see some operation types in the domain /IWBEP/MGW_OPERATION_TYPE and it supports create stream. But how can i read stream data with a deferred processing(my plan is to use /IWBEP/IF_MGW_APPL_SRV_RUNTIME~CHANGESET_PROCESS ). When i use deferred mode framework does not call standard methods CREATE_ENTITY, DELETE_ENTITTY etc..

In case of entity i know that i have to use interfaces  /IWBEP/IF_MGW_REQ_ENTITY_C, /IWBEP/IF_MGW_REQ_ENTITY_D, /IWBEP/IF_MGW_REQ_ENTITY_P

/IWBEP/IF_MGW_REQ_ENTITY_U to get payload. But can't find such interfaces to play with stream.

Some blogs on scn suggests to send only one attachment in a request, loop thru all attachments and store in temp db.

Any suggestions..

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Any suggestions....

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

This is an interesting case. I don't have clear idea on this but if you get success in this, I would request you to share your experience as a blog to the community.

Regards,

Ekansh

0 Kudos

Hi,

We could not a find a solution. We have created a temporary table to store uploaded attachments.

Pradeep