Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource pool has already been destroyed

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on File to File scenario, where we are posting files from SAP to FTP server.

we have total 5 interfaces to post different files to the FTP server.

Each we are facing the same kind of issue for any one of the interface.

While posting the file to the FTP server we are getting the below error in the communication channel monitroing.

"Message processing failed. Cause:  com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Error when getting an FTP
connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: The resource pool has already been destroyed"

I treid by restarting the channel and FTP server, cleared the cache but facing the same issue.

As per my knowledge the issue is because of connection pool of FTP is  completely used and no more connections are exists to use.

we informed FTP team to look into this.

This issue is happenig very frequently, can you please help us to fix the issue.

Thanks

Bhargava Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the same communication channel for all five interfaces?

try reducing the maximum concurrency/may be set it to "1" until your FTP admin increases the number of parallel connections.

However this might have impact on PI as messages would be in scheduling state.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I removed the maximum concurrency but still facing the same issue.

All the messages are stuck in Waiting / delivering status.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be the earlier connections were not being terminated automatically. This is something you have to work with your FTP admin.

What is the connection mode configured in the channel? if we are talking about frequent transactions, then it's good to go with "permanently".

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is file to file and I am using my local desktop as test server, and also facing the same above issue, but I could access the same folder using FileZilla. The comm. channel is functioning in error status with the below error code.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Error when getting an FTP connection from connection pool: com.sap.aii.af.lib.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: The resource pool has already been destroyed

Thanks,

Nithin.