cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Request when sending large amount of data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently in the process of customizing the bDoc object  "CRM_CFG_MBDOC" to send additional content and i am able to successfully pass the data and intercept it at the receiving system. I have found an issue when i send a large amount of data ex more than 12000 records i get the following error in the bDoc messages.

I was wondering if anyone has seen this issue as i suspect its something to with the SOAP request size. Is there any limitation in the SOAP request?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you able to ping the URL? try to test it from Soap UI.

Is this HTTP or HTTPS ?

BR

Bhargava Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am not an expert in the Soap layer i was debugging it through breakpoints through the queues. I belive the URL is in HTTP.

Yohan

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you quick respond, but unfortunaltely i dont think i can use this tools to test as what i am doing very specific to the KnowldgeBase bDoc and its not easy to replicate the content of data i am passing.

The fact that i know its working when i am not sending the large amount of data confirm the URL is fine.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yohan,

Can you able to check the default message size allowed in the web service?

either you need to limit the data to the default size or increase the size at the web service.

which will resolve the issue.

Br

Bhargava Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

How do i check the settings in SAP to know default message size allowed and how can i increase the size?

Thanks,

Yohan