cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change Gross price in Service PO

Former Member

Hi,

Production user has created an account assigned text based PR with some valuation price in local currency. PR also has desired vendor and this vendor is an import vendor.

When Purchase user is trying to create a service PO referencing this PR, the import vendor is automatically adapted with the import currency. Gross price is adapted in vendor currency against the conversion maintained in OB08.

Now, Purchase user is trying to change the gross price in services tab, but system is not allowing.

I tried to simulate the same scenario in test system and found that this is the case when different currencies are involved. If a local vendor is mentioned before adapting PR, system allows changing the gross price.

Please guide me whether this is standard behaviour.

If so, is there any way to fulfill this requirement (PO price has to be changed for import vendor against PR with valuation price in local currency).

Thanks and Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unable to change Gross price in Service PO ?

What are the pricing components associated with Gross price  or you have only one condition type involved for Service PO pricing.

Check the "Conditions" TAB of item details of your Service PO and find the condition type used.
Now use t.code: M/06, select that condition type( probably PBXX)  and select check boxes of "Value"  and "amount/percent" AND save.

Correspondingly change the condition type changes in your MM pricing procedure in t.code:M/08 and save.

Now create a new Service PO and change the price or change the price in old Service PO after above configuration done to the condition type and MM pricing procedure.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved.

In Services tab, thro' Pricing icon, I accessed the condition PRSX and manipulated the local currency value to get the desired Vendor currency value. This is done without any configuration changes.

(Tried to change PBXX as mentioned and it was not working unfortunately).

Thanks.

Siva

former_member749825
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue but in different scenario.

User has raised Service PR in local currency and Purchase Order created with Different currency.

When i try to edit the Gross price of the services its not allowing. Can you please help me how to resolve it.