Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to load theme in screen personas 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am not able to create a new theme in Screen Personas 3.0

I am following the below mentioned steps

Click on P Icon -> Create New theme -> Entered the name and description of theme -> Select General -> Clicked on Icon right to Window Image -> (Currently it is new system configured so no image in server) Clicked on Upload Image -> browse the fill from presentation system (File type is JPG and size is 44 KB) -> Then i clicked on Upload image icon. And now i see that no image is loaded.

Can you please help me if any configuration is missing or what should i do to create new theme ?

Regards,

Vipul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

SAP has made a special note for this error for us. 

SAP note 2221019

Problem solved.

Mik

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the exact same problem. Newly installed Screen Personas 30 SP1 latest service pack.

Did you rais an OSS and what answer did you get?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MIK,

Goto transaction /n/personas/themes -> find your theme -> Double click on theme to goto theme maintenance screen -> from here Goto change mode -> And upload a thumbnail.

Then when you launch perosnas you should able to see your thumbnail in the theme.

Reward if you find the solution.

regards,

Vipul

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's exatly what dosn't Work. When I press the "Upload" button Personas just go in to loop and nothing happens. I have uploaded two images via the GUI. I cant even see them as Thumbnails in the Theme or in Background images. I think it has something to do with the installation or the newest SP. 

0 Kudos

hi mik,

can you clear your mime cache and then try?

Goto personas admin->clean up tools->clear mime cache..

Regards,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

That didn't Work. Still the same. When I choose an image I see the Thumbnail but when I press upload I get the cirkel just running and running. Nothing happens. File size only 73 kb.

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please verify if your system is fully up-to-date based on this. I think I recall there was some problem related to theme creation a while ago but there is no such issue anymore if the system is properly patched.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tamas,

I have check the relavent Note  2175479 - SAP Screen Personas 3.0 SP01 : Released Notes Information

I also check all the sub note and all the notes are correctly implemented.

Now i can see that theme is getting created but image is not getting inside in theme.

So the theme remains blank.

Please help.

regards,

Vipul

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I recommend to create an OSS incident and provide access to the system.