Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Input Allowed when Certain Info-Object Values selected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Macro Gurus.

Another simple requirement

A key fig should be  locked for input when

CHAR1 = DET_LEVEL (a unique value of char1 is selected)

AND

CHAR2 = DET_LEVEL (a unique value of of char 2 is selected)

AND (

CHAR3 IOBJNM_VALUE =  X OR  K OR J)

Allow input in KF1 cell_input(!)

Else (meaning CHAR3 = A, B .... ) cell_input (0)

When I write this macro, input is allowed for all info-objects values of Char 3

Related question

What is the difference between

DET_LEVEL ('CHAR1'; 'X') and DET_LEVEL ('CHAR1') ?

Thanks

BS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boart

I think following information will help you. I took this from SAP forum.

Please let me know if you require any additional info regarding it.

DET_LEVEL( 'Characteristic'[; EXCLUDE_IMP] [GRID2] )

Characteristic: Technical name of the characteristic that is to be analyzed.

EXCLUDE_IMP: If you set this optional indicator ('X'), implicitly strong characteristics are not taken into account in the analysis.

GRID2: if you specify this parameter, the analysis of the planning object in the second grid is used.

Description

The DET_LEVEL() function analyzes whether the planning object being currently processed is detailed or aggregated with regards to the Characteristic characteristic. If detailed, the return value is 1; if aggregated, the value is 0.

Examples

Example 1:

You have selected the products P1 and P2 (characteristic9AMATNR). DET_LEVEL( '9AMATNR' ) provides the return value 0 for this planning object because you are at aggregated level with regards to the characteristic 9AMATNR.

Example 2:

The products P1 and P2 are only in location L1 (characteristic 9ALOCNO) due to the characteristics combinations maintained (in DP) or location products (in SNP). You have selected the products P1 and P2 (characteristic 9AMATNR). DET_LEVEL( '9ALOCNO' )provides the return value 1 for this planning object because you are at detailed level with regards to the characteristic9ALOCNO. The 9ALOCNO characteristic is implicitly strong in this case (namely location L1) due to the selection of products P1 and P2 and it is used in the analysis.DET_LEVEL( '9ALOCNO' ; 'X' ) delivers the return value 0 for this planning object because implicitly strong characteristics are not used for the analysis. A drill-down to the characteristic location would characterize it explicitly.

Thanks

Amol