Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash Sales and Credit Sales

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a single customer who take goods some time on credit and some time on cash, i want the following entries in both the scenarios

Credit Sales:

Debit,  A/R (Customer)

Credit, Sales

Cash Sales:

Debit,  A/R (Customer)

Credit, Cash Sales

I want to use the same document type for both the processes, and same customer is there, how should i do this, what are the other ways.

i have only single sales area 1000+10+10.

looking for the gurus feedback.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

imran,

You mentioned the same accounting entries for cash and credit sales, this is not correct, as the payment is done at different stages, hence should have different entries in these processes.

TW

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have a single Sales Area as 1000 +10 + 10 .

For a single Customer you want to differentiate the Credit And Cash Sales .

You create an Sales Order and if it is Credit Sales use an normal Billing Document Type and it will hit the relevant G/L Accounts.

The same sales order if it is Cash Sales use another Billing Document Type ( Refer BV -Billing Document in VOFA ) and settle it to "EVV" Cash Clearing account.

Regards,

SRK

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SRK,

Thanks fo rthe prompt response.

"The same sales order if it is Cash Sales use another Billing Document Type ( Refer BV -Billing Document in VOFA ) and settle it to "EVV" Cash Clearing account".

for the above statement its like this, to create a new pricing procedure for assigning a new account key for cash, and on the basis of above billing type a new pricing procedure is determine in the billing compare to sales order, and that having different GL.

Plus do explain what is EVV, how we deal this.

regards,

imran khan

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For "EVV" have a look at the SAP provided Cash Sales process for better understanding.

Regards,

SRK

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SRK,

What way will you suggest the OP to input credit and cash sale in the same order, to get different billing documents with respective billing types?

TW