cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Request Issue - code transported properly but selection-screen components did not load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have made some changes to an existing Z program. This program was last transported to Production system (few months ago) under some PROJECT ( say-A).

Now I made some changes(added new field on selection-screen and corresponding logic) under different PROJECT (say-B).

I transported my changes to Quality system. Noticed that all the code was transported but whenever I executed the report, I see that my newly added fields are not loaded on selection-screen.

Point to be noticed: Before releasing my TR, i got a pop-up with default dependency information.

I also tried to use the same PROJECT-A and transported my changes, but same issue. The selection-screen did not had newly added fields.

Please suggest what is needed to be done..is there any process to be followed while we assign a project to a request and also while releasing the request?

Many thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Priya Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186319
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Can go through TCODE: SE51 (Screen Painter) for the Z program and check whether your selection screen updated or not.

If the selection screen is Ok in SE51 then the second option is to do the below steps:

1. Delete entire selection screen and save the program without selection screen.

2. Re-built the selection screen again and save the program.

Hope it will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

B Raghu Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Thank you so much, I went to SE51 and activated the selection-screen. Now i am able to get the newly added fields.

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Priya Raja

former_member186319
Participant
0 Kudos

Welcome..:-) Priya.

Answers (0)