Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Dashboard result review.

former_member399658
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After running job GRAC_*DELETE_SPOOL and after deleting table GRACSODREPDATA to make space in GRC system.

I just want to know if old dashboard reports will not be affected or will all history be lost in GRC dashboard?

Thanks and Regards,

Abhisshek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abhisshek,

Whenever we will execute the reports in background/foreground the data will be in tables

GRACSODREPDATA, GRACSODREPINDEX and GRACSODREPSTATUS

if you want to clean the data from those tables by using GRAC_DELETE_REPORT_SPOOL

don't select the application type SODRP

If you run with this application type, then the background job risk analysis results will be removed and can no longer see the risk analysis reports.

Regards

Baithi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

I think that only, Adhoc risk analysis  and Access request risk analysis, stores data in GRACSODREPDATA. So, i did a background run of GRAC_BATCH_RISK_ANALYSIS. And my ST05 SQL trace did not capture these tables.

Since ,Dashboard reports(from Reports and Analytics tab) capture data from background job, these will not be deleted, through report GRAC_DELETE_REPORT_SPOOL

Could you run this GRAC_BATCH_RISK_ANALYSIS from SE38 or from NWBC, as background job from your side, and confirm

by SQL trace that GRACSODREPDATA/STATUS/INDEX are used.

please show screenshot, as this is a imp. point.

Check

regards

plaban