Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC can't be saved, Open Input Help not available

omkar_kuldharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

SAP Solution Manager Change Reqeust Management is configured in SP13 successfuly. But, In my case RFC's can be created, but can't be saved. Even Open Input Help is unavailable. When we try to add any text type like Description of change, Reason for change, Change Request-Internal, etc.

Internet Explorer version 11.0 has been installed on my PC. Is this issue coming because of internet explorer version or there is any authorization missing.

Please guide me thorugh this.

Thanks,

Omkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar

If the CHARM scenario is configured completely, then yes it may be authorization issue.

F4 help will depend on which field you are executing, please make sure you have been assigned to appropriate BP for same.

Please assign yourself below roles for the same. you can generate the profiles and copy it into your own namespace

SAP_SOCM_REQUESTER

Also

There are standard roles from SAP for change management, you can generate the profiles and copy it into your own namespace

SAP_SOCM_ADMIN

SAP_SOCM_CHANGE_ADV_BOARD

SAP_SOCM_CHANGE_MANAGER

SAP_SOCM_CREATE

SAP_SOCM_DEVELOPER

SAP_SOCM_DISPLAY

SAP_SOCM_IT_OPERATOR

SAP_SOCM_PROCESS

SAP_SOCM_PRODUCTION_MANAGER

SAP_SOCM_REQUESTER

SAP_SOCM_TESTER

Thanks

Rishav

omkar_kuldharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I have already provided above authorizations to my user ID. Still it is not supporting to save anything as well as open input help.

I have checked on Internet Explorer 9 and 10. It's working fine there. Is there any SAP Note which can be implemented on SP13 to support Internet Explorer 11 ?

Thanks,

Omkar Kuldharan

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check this with the compatibility view first.

Missing the Compatibility View Button and

http://www.windows8core.com/how-to-view-and-configure-compatibility-settings-in-internet-explorer-11...

Please check in PAM

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/pam?hash=pvnr%3D01200314690900002795%26pt%3Dt%257CWBRPFM%26ainst...

There was pop issue as i remember , but it does not seems much relevant for your scenario.

1855827 * Pop-up window for entering Current Processor cannot be closed in CRM Web UI

Please let me know if it helps.

Thanks

Rishav

omkar_kuldharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I have configured compatibility view settings of web pages in internet explorer 11, and it has worked for me.

Below steps can be performed :

>open up Internet Explorer 11

>Once opened, open up the web page which you want to open in compatibility view

>go to ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Compatibility View settings

>Add your website and close.

>Refresh web page.

It works !!!

Thanks a lot Rishav for your quick help and correct answer. Really Appreciated !!!

Regards,

Omkar Kuldharan

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar,

Good to know, your issue is resolved.

Thanks

Rishav

Answers (0)