Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages failing in MONI

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have an synchronous interface in Production Environment SOAP to Proxy,if we send the Request we are getting the response from SAP properly but the issue i'm facing is messages are successfull in SAP sxmb_moni(returning response) but coming to PI sxmb_moni they are showing

MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE error (symbol showing: system error-restart not possible) why we are facing this issue even the interface is working fine.

@Mapping is good in SAP PI and we are getting the mandatory data also.

if we trigger from SOAPUI we are getting the response but the same thing in SAP PI   

Can any one give me the Reason and how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

P R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refresh your Java Cache from Administration of NWA. Do full Cache refresh.

former_member628395
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi P R,

Is there any transformation involved? Did you check the Log Viewer in the Logs and Tracesin NWA. You may get some idea there.

Regards,

Sagar

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello P R,

could you please check the following -

1. if the QoS is selected as Best Effort in SOAP adapter.

2. you have proper response mapping. I think you need to check the SOAP response structure and the

mapping .if required you can try by importing the SOAP WSDL once more (if it is updated)

I think these are already in place ...but just wanted to make sure.

also can you please provide some details on the error you are getting?

Thanks

Sugata B

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sugata,

QoS is Best Effort only and this is the old interface...we just added some fields and re imported to Production. and the mapping is fine aswell as SOAP response structure.

SOAP WSDL also Updated in ID. we are having the same structure for both sender and receiver(Datatypes)

thanks,

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check the trace in the mapping pipeline step for the response mapping ? I think you can get some detail description there.

are you creating custom SOAP header? if that is the case , have you checked "do not use SOAP Envelop" in the sender SOAP channel?

Thanks

Sugata B

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

yes,i have checked the trace it is saying that cannot create the target element(one of the field mapping is missing) but when i check in mapping it's mapping is good.

we  are not creating custom SOAP header.

thanks,

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you refresh the cache?

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

yes cache also refreshed with SXI_CACHE.

thanks,

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check if that field is in the same level of hierarchy in the XML, nothing changed?

you can try to test by disabling the field for the time being and then check if it is going through.

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to run it in test tab with the same data that you are getting from SAP ECC. and check the error in details .

former_member188353
Participant
0 Kudos

yes,tested like that also...no error we are getting.processing successfully.

sugata_bagchi2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you are using only a message mapping in your response mapping.

tested successfully means, same data failing at runtime but successful at test tab? you also did not disable the concern field right?

can you share the mapping for that field?