cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario where there is only one single positive entry in WH but there is no stock in MB52. Now we need to clear this, how can we do without having impact the actual inventory value(without increasing stock and writing off etc.)

Is there a way where we can generate one negative entry in the system.

Regards

AMK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Clearing differences without knowing the reason is usually not save as you have not eliminated the risk that it will not happen again.

Looking at your screenshot tells me that the 110 movement does not have WM flags and no TR number either. As 110 is a cancellation of 109 I expect the same behavior in reverse. So I guess you missed the customizing for that movement in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thank you.

I will update once make the changes and confirm the issue is w.r.t the movement type customization.

Yes looks like this movement type is missing as we went for customization of movement type 109 in inbound delivery.

@Mihailo: Thank you, yes there is no open inbound.

Regards

AMK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

at any point of time IM and WM stock should match if this entry exist in production then first find the root cause check  the history for the bin where it exist how it got created. Please share your analysis so that it will be very easy for anyone to suggest the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

I will check and get back.

Regards

AMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All/Manish,

Please note that during cancellation of GR looks like something went wrong "Dynamic Bin 000000000" was called. My total quantity which got generated like this is 11,064 units (3432+4200+3432).

In WM one user used LT01 to transfer all the quantity 902-000000000 to temp bin and shipped it from there. This was done for around 768 units. I will check further and update.

Please refer my screen shot.

Regards

AMK

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whatever was done in LT01, your total goods should be equal.
Why?
Because whichever bin did the stock get transferred, it should stll be in WM, and in IM.
If you posted a goods issue, stock in both WM and IM is decreased.

What you might look for is an inbound delivery not posted but goods processed in WM.

But I doubt you will solve your issue without LX23 - CLear difference between IM and WM stock.
I know you'd like to avoid it, but I don't see how you could lose the stock in WM and stock in IM should stay the same, without some methods not really good and not recommended.
So if you have some IB delivery not posted but processed in WM, you're in luck, can do it quite easily, if not, I'm affraid you'll need to use LX23 to fix the discrepancy.

Regards,
Mihailo