Value of the goods movement is negative
When trying to Goods Issue an STO Outbound Delivery whch is an internal stock branch transfer within the same company code from one Plant to another Plant using transaction VL02N or VL06G we are receiving the folowing error:
Value of the goods movement is negative:
Message no. M7301
The goods movement value is negative.
Possible causes for this:
- A subcontracting order contains negative components ( by-products).
The value of these by-products is sufficiently high that the goods receipt value
value of the material ordered is negative.
- The delivery costs (such as rebate) for a purchase order are
The system cannot post the goods movement.
- In the case of a subcontracting order:
- Reduce the quantity of the negative components until the goods receipt value is positive Then enter a subsequent adjustment for the remaining by-products using transaction MB04
- In the case of negative delivery costs:
- Stop processing the item and change the delivery costs in the purchase order."
It is NOT a subcontracting order.
There are no negative delivery costs in the Purchase Order.
Please advise any help?
Jürgen L replied
Just curious about your ZREC condition. which plant valuation is meant here, the shipping plant or the receiving plant. If it is the shipping plant, then how can it be zero, this means the goods are not valuated. If you reduce a value from 0 then it turns negative.