Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Heuristics Confirguration Requirements

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know configuration details required for using SAP SNP Heuristics. I could see that there are few settings in the Overall Parameter for SNP in SPRO in APO system. Is that all what we need to use SNP Heuristics from configuration point of view. A step by step process on what setting in configuration shall be made for SNP heuristics would be very useful.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmanamurthy,

You may want to download and examine the Rapid Deployment Solution "SAP Demand and Supply Network Planning".  Within this package are contained Best Practices documents for manually implementing the solution, including step-by-step configuration guides.

https://service.sap.com/rds-dpa

and hit the 'download package' button on the right side of the page.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

Thank you for the above. I checked the link but unfortunately I do not have the authourization to download.

I am looking for series of steps to be performed in the system from config point of view for using plain vanilla usage of SNP heuristics. I am aware of the MPOS/Planning area, planning book, data view etc. Need few info on the configuration point of view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmanamurthy,

In most companies, userids for Service Marketplace are administered by someone in the Basis group.  Approach your local Basis Admin and ask for an 'S-user' Id with download authority.  If you are working at a client site, it is fairly common for the Client Basis Admin to provide a temporary S-user id.

Best Regards,

DB49

Answers (0)