cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single material connect with Number of material codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As requirement from client side, at the time of Contract creation they enter one dummy material code but creation of Sales Order with ref. contract can be selected actual material codes. it's one to many relation

For above requirement my solution was to create material determination with dummy item and actual items combination (T.code VB11) and dummy item can be maintained at contract creation and SO with ref same contract then system is showing a pop up screen and they can select only material code   but they want to select multiply items at the time of sales order creation  so it unable to do in material determination selection criteria it's possible to do only one item.

Please provide me solution.

Thank You!

Chakradhara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chakradhara,

can you briefly explain what the use for such a requirement is?

The contract is used as fix agreement with the customer for materials wich agreed prices, surcharges etc.

So why you should made such an agreement for adummy material and call off the contract within a sales order with another material which is maybe also more expensive?

You also do not make a contract with IBM for a toaster but requesting later a powerbook.

Regardless the business background this is not possible with SAP standard.

What you are doing within the copy control or even users exits is another topic.

Regrettable I do not have a template for such a process.

Best regards

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your reply,

Requirement for Metal Process industry

Here also customer and material price and period are fixed for each contract (Quantity) but creation of don't know exact diametric  i.e each diametric has a material code(all characteristics are same only diametric is diff. it's depend upon customer) with same price.

As per above requirement we introduced material determination, Here one dummy material(everything is identify except diametric ) has assigned with no. of actual material codes.

Creation of SO it can be selected no. of materials.

Thank You!

Chakradhara

patrick_g1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

such a material replacement is unknown to me within SAP standard.

I guess such stuff needs development.

Sorry for this.

Best regards

Patrick

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chakradhar,

What I have figure out here that you want to make contract with Material (Not relevant for Delivery) and pricing is calculated based on this in the Contract itself. Then when you try to create Sales order , you need to have a list of Material (where stock is maintained) to pick up as per the selection.

If the above requirement is similar then I can suggest one small standard and some Z-development which will fulfill your requirement.

Let me know if you have already solved the issue or you are still figuring it out.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suman,

It's solved.

Best Regards,

Chakradhara

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chak,

That's a great news.

Can you update the forum what solution you have opted for where these requirement is mapped. I am sure this will be a very helpful for many members.

Thanks,

Suman$