cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist. First missing component is [swift], the whole lookup name is [localejbs/swift/FileActConversionToSWIFTModule]

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using SAP PO 7.4 system (single stack system). And i am currently doing the development to have SWIFT integration using BCM module for the payment file and bank statements. Hence in order to convert the MT100 payment file coming ECC into XML, for the same i am using the below mentioned module in my File sender channel.

But the channel is throwing the below error -

Error: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions720.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist. First missing component is [swift], the whole lookup name is [localejbs/swift/FileActConversionToSWIFTModule].

Is this something to do with the initial configuration which i have missed? Please note i am using SWIFT 622 content. Kindly help me with this, as this is the first step in my configuration.

Regards,

Nitin Deshpande

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin

Did you managed to find solution.

Regards

Pratyush

nitindeshpande
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyush,

Yes, i found the solution for this. SWIFT adapter Module needs to be deployed. The steps to deploy the same is provided in the Installation Guide of SWIFT 622 component in the step 2.4.2.

You can verify the correct installation of your SWIFT adapter module by accessing the below link -

http://<host>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/fscm~swiftwda/KeyM

anager

Regards,

Nitin

Answers (0)