cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Scheduled Quantity is greater than Quantity to be removed by XXX", Message L3058

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have created a MIGO 311 for 10 units. The system has created a TR for the 10 unit.

I need to create a TO for 100 unit (that are available on the WM stock). The system show the following message

"Scheduled Quantity is greater than Quantity to be removed by XXX", Message L3058

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I have implemented OSS Note 486877 - Additnl withdrawal in stock overview screen when creating TO.

Thank you for the support

Best regards!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to create a material doc. for 100 units to be able to create a TO based on this mat.doc.for 100 units.

1) First do a MIGO 311 for 10 units
2) Then do a LT06 refereced to that material doc.num.
Or you can use LT04 referenced to TR number instead of step number 2.

Regards,
Mihailo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge you are creating TO of 100 Unit using LT04 against the TR of 10 unit, which is against standard rule. If you want to remove another 90 unit, then create another TR of 90 Unit and execute LT04 for the same.

Thanks,

RR

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I need to create a TO for 100 unit (that are available on the WM stock). ---

Whether this has any co-relation with the TR which you created as a result of MIGO /311.if yes then your TR is only for 10 Unit how can you create TO for 100 unit. Which T-code are you using to create the TO from the TR also it would be better if you can list down the steps which you are following