cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some visualizations not saved, not selectable in Compose

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm new to Lumira, just getting started, and I'm a bit frustrated by the following experience:

• Add a data set
  • Prepare the data
  • Switch to Visualize view
  • I review Related Visualizations, choose one, sometimes revising it, sometimes taking it as is
  • Add another visualization (or two or three), following the same process
  • Save my work
  • Switch to Compose view and some of those visualizations I've created are not available to be placed. Why?
  • Furthermore, if I save the document, close it and re-open it, those that were formerly present in the Visualize view, but un-selectable in Compose view are now gone altogether! Maddening!
  • I've tried modifying the visualization and occasionally that seems to help. But not always.
  • I've noticed that on the Visualize page, at the bottom, the problematic visualizations show, but don't have a well-defined border around them, nor do they have a drop shadow. See center visualization from this snapshot:

Is this a bug -- or user error? (If user error, what don't I understand?)

Once this is resolved, I'll be happily on my way!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick - I am sorry to hear this

Could you clarify - are you using Lumira Desktop 1.27.1 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies. Meant to include the version number: 1.27.0.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rick  - there was a patch 1 release to Lumira 1.27 Desktop - could you apply that and see if it correct the problems you're experiencing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes! In process. Will let you know if that resolves it.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This has apparently not solved the problem.

I've upgraded:

But I still get the unsaveable, unpickable visualizations:

Perplexed.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rick:

In the next few hours, could you try the Live Chat feature available from the Lumira Desktop homepage, which takes you to Lumira Support?

See screen shot below:

I am not sure what the problem is, and would be good to see if Lumira Support can help via Live Chat feature (I've never tried)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As it's end of day on a Friday, I will take this up next week. But yes, I'd be glad to. Thanks for the guidance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm...I don't see what you show in your screenshot. This is what I see:

No option for Live Chat

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have the enterprise edition; on the Lumira space page there is a phone number to call