Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YBC1 (SP: SD-Contract) sales document type

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experiment ,

i need to create YBC1 (SP: SD-Contract) in the system i needed to complete my best practices i am stooped in the copy control because it ask me Create copy controls for source document YBC1 to target document YBC1 and in this best practices dose not talking about this document type

please help me

thanks alot 

Asjad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for all to share your knowledge for beginner

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before proposing solution from SAP point of view, let me know what is the Business requirement and what exactly you were trying to do ?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

hi G. Lakshmipath

i am working for the business practices Depot Repair (217) to  use this business process in Ids

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are going to respond like this in bits and pieces, you won't get solution.  Being an old member, you should be knowing how to post a query in SCN.  If not, go through this blog.

After going through this, you need to explain for the following queries

• Depot Repair process means in which country
  • If it is from India, then you need to explain from which region of the delivering plant receives and how the duties are captured
  • Even if it is outside India, how the Depot receives the material and from which Region (Plant)
  • How the original sales happened from Depot

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member222019
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you G. Lakshmipathi

thank you for replay and explaining .i am live in emirates and i am just query because i am still study the customer service and all i needed help me from study not else

thanks again

Asjad