SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Points Rounding VKP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have defined price point PCS001 at organization level/ distribution chain/ article group. Right now we are using it for VKP5 and this price point rounding apply for all organization.

But right now we have a scenario where some articles are regulated (10% planned mark up) and we cannot apply price point rounding

These regulated articles belong to a group of article where not all the articles are regulated. So for the same group of articles we have articles where we have to apply price point and other articles where we shouldn´t apply price points.

The standard configuration for price point  is only at article group level (See attached file). Is there any way to defined that for these specific regulated articles do not apply price point in VKP5.

Your help is very much appreciatte.

Regards

Berta

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

Is there someone who can help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Berta

david101
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Berta.

1/Are these regulated articles  belonging to a dedicated node in the Article hierarchy (transaction WMATGRP01/2/3)?

2/ Is there an attribute allowing you to distinguish these regulated articles (in the article master data  or elsewhere)?

Regards.

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

1/ None of these articles belong to a dedicated node in the Article hierarchy. We don´t even use that transaction.

2/ In the article master data we have set these articles as fixed price (2) in the sales area, so no one can change the price in VkP5.

Here is the link in SAP Retail where you can check the procedure we use to mantain pricing for fixed price.

Price Fixing - SAP Retail - SAP Library

Regards

Berta

0 Kudos

Hi Berta.

First option with article hierarchy would have been w/o development.

I see an option for you to check. My hypothesis is that you don't want a Price point rounding for ALL the articles with fixed Price in the article master data.

In tcode OWV6 customizing of sales Price determination sequence (VKERV), you can define steps, rounding to Price points, and requirements.

Check  Sales Price Determination - SAP Retail - SAP Library

I don't know which VKERV(s) you are using but my idea is the following for each ones:

* see with a developer to code a requirement that will set sy-subrc = 0 (success) when the price calculation concerns an article with a fixed price (2) defined on the sales area.

* define specific sales pr. Det. Seq (you may copy the ones actually used) in tcode OWV6.

* define for each step (already existing) a previous step identical, except that this new step will NOT be marked for Price point rounding and you will set this step with the requirement coded on stage 1.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards.

David