Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q-score based on weighted share of scrap of chars and q-score of chars

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear QM experts,

I would like to know how the Quality score can be calculated with reference to the below options in the material master

1. Weighted from Quality score of characterisitcs

2. Weighted from share of scrap for characteristcs

Please let me know what are the important settings needs to be done for this or it would be helpful if you provide any good documents. I checked in help.sap.com and other posts in SCN but couldnt get the clue how we can calculate it

Regards,

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you read the configuration notes and the documentation for the FM that does the calculations.  (Most people don't).

In SPRO:

QM-->Quality Inspection-->Inspection Lot Completion-->Define Quality Score Procedure

(Read the config notes here first).

Then excecute and select a procedure.  Click the "see details" icon button on the menu bar.  You'll see a FM listed for that procedure.  A blue info button will be to the riight.  Click on this to disply the documentation for the FM.  It will describe in pretty good deetail how the calculations are performed.

It even has info in there as to how you can create your own custom quality score procedure! Which can then be configured in and used instead of the SAP provided ones.

If you still have questions after reading the above info.  Let us know.

Craig

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Craig,

Thanks for your quick guidance. I will check and revert back. I am also struggling to calcualate the q-score with share of scrap. Can you pls provide me some clue how to complete the calculation?

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you read the help info for the FM KQD_FEATURE_SCRAP_WEIGHTED?

Craig