cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo call issue in MII 15.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have recently instllaed MII 15.0 SP4 patch 6 on Linux. since this is new installation I want to validate the system

so please tell me what are all parameters I need check.

please provide link for installation document for MII 15.0 if any.

I am trying to integrate MII with SAP.

I am facing issue with JCo interface action as below. since this is first time we are using JCo actions. do we need to create any data server? or do we need to create any JCo RFC provider in NW for gateway service? did not find any clues in NW logs. Please advice.

Thanks in advance,

Eswar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

austin_jacob
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

To Elaborate, you will have to create a Connection of type JCO under Data Services. Here you will have to provide SAP Server Connections. You will have to create a connection Alias for this SAP Server and use it in Action Block Configuration.

Regards,

Austin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eswar,

You have create the connection alias with the details of your ECC instances details like server, client, system, pool size and language.

then you have create a credential alias with the same credential you use to access the ECC server client combination.

Then configure them into JCo and then try to search the BAPI to check the connection.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Suman

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Obviously you have to create JCO connection alias with SAP server connection properties defined in Connections. Afterwards you will be able to use it in your JCO action blocks.

Regards,
Konstantin