cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download Notification & WO based on current date ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on SAPWM 6.2 application. I want to donload Notifications & WO in descending date wise, means it should download newly created Notifications & WO & placed it on top i.e. based on current date. For this what I need to do ?? Your suggestion will be very helpful.

Regards

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sudhir,

The work order list is sorted based on WoNum.  From what I understand you will want to sort based on a date downloaded (that isn't part of the base product).  You would need to add a new property to the Work order object and populate and persist the date.  Then you could sort descending on that new date field on the screen.

--Bill

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

hi sudhir,

Any reason as to why you need to download based on the date? Is it for display purpose?

-shanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanthi,

The reason for downloading WO & Notification based on date is that it is a main requirement of the project. They want that if any Notification & WO created, it should dowloaded by Syclo & placed on TOP of list i.e. it should be in Syclo received  date wise. And person who having Syclo in their Tab always see new Notifcation or WO on top not in bottom.

Any help will be very useful.

Regards

Sudhir

0 Kudos

hi sudhir,

the download to the syclo cannot be controlled based on the conditions.

What you can do is exactly described by Bill. Create a new property in work order header like a sort number or so and calculate the sort no ..based on your conditions in ABAP .And once you receive the work orders on the client, while displaying on a screen you can sort  teh list descending/ascending based on this sort no..field.

-shanthi