Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PT 60 Error in Production Server

former_member190020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error in production server when i am trying to run the time evaluation for a particular employee .i am getting the following error related to schema.The same activity i have tried in the quality server for the same employee there time evaluation is getting executed correctly.

Please guide me in resolving this issue.

Regards,

T Jyotesh kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to tcode PE01, enter your schema, click on Display. In the next screen, click on the 'Check' icon. You will get the error message.

former_member190020
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Tania for you help.But there is some authorization issue with the TCode:PE01.

Is there any other way to look into it.

Regards,

T Jyotesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carry out the below steps in both Prod and Qty simultaneously and compare the outputs:

Go to se38 or SA38, enter program name RPDASC00. Enter schema ZM00, click on both checkboxes.

Compare the output in Qty & Prod. There should be some difference, as you are not getting the error in qty.

former_member190020
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

As i told there is issue with the authorization in the production server.Even SE38 and SA38 is not authorized to open.

Do we have any other option to see the issue.

Regards,

T Jyotesh Kumar.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First thing what you do is, Go to PE01 click on display or change then click on check option then system navigates to you where the mismatch is there in schema, then correct it again click on check till you get a message saying that "Schema is OK" repeat the same process.

Click on check it navigates you to the place where the error is rectify click on check once you find the message saying that "Schema is OK" save it and then execute the time evaluation.

If you face any error then we can work on it accordingly.

According to the screen shot it is a synta error correct it.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Further more what we can do is, If we do not ahve authorization for SE38/SA38 we can request our technical consultant to assign a transaction code for the respective program so that we can execute it with the help of transaction code.

Explore the system we can find out a work around.

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (0)