cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Import Theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a custom theme using /ui5/theme_designer. i wanted to edit some of the elements. hence, i export my theme out into my local to edit fiori>library.css and want to upload it back into ui5/theme_tool, but was not successful. i tried selecting both zip and a single file to upload but still fail. i got the message log stating "List contains no data".

is it possible to upload a theme into the ur5/theme_tool?

kindly advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nageshcaparthy
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to upload theme. Please check if your files are correct and any error message that you get?

Note: You can theme SAP standard libraries. Custom SAPUI5 libraries cannot be themed. Refer the Theme Designer Document.

Dev Guide Document

Regards,

Nagesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

Thank you for your reply. Just to test without any modification, i was not able to upload the file also. I download the theme as .zip then unzip it into a folder, and re-zip the same folder again to try to upload, also not successful. it has this error. i have not change any files inside. just download in zip and unzip and rezip and upload.

kindly advise.

thank you

0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

If you have done below steps, then i dont think this is a proper way.

Step1: Download the Custom theme from the server using Tcode - ui5/theme_tool.

Step2: Unzip it and edit fiori->Library.css.

Step3: Zip it and upload back to the same server.

This process is wrong.

You need import this existing custom theme into the Theme Designer - /ui5/theme_designer and then make changes and again build it.

It will work properly.

Thanks & Regards:

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azhar,

Thank you for your advise. where can i find the import button? im not able to locate it on screen in the theme_designer screen as shown here below:

kindly advise

thank you