cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend PO number not updated in SRM PO Tracking tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

In srm,PO created successfully and replicated to Backend (ECC) and po created in Backend also ,But the Backend po number have not got updated in SRM PO Tracking Tab.

All the batch jobs Running Perfectly.This issue is pertaining only after Patching Currently we are in SRM 7.0

Extended classic scenario

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI PAdma

Please advise if this is only for this particular PO or for all ..

If only this one pl check the RZ20 if this PO was created or not successfully

Also share a screenshot of the BBP_PD T code with the status of Sc being  "Follow on doc created "

Also check this if applicable incase its a limit SC being created 

1339572 - History issues in Related Documents tab and Tracking tab

1446064 - Status: Missing link between limit SHP and follow-on BE doc.

Regards

Vinita

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would you please manually run report bbp_get_status_2 and clean_reqreq_up for this PO?
Meanwhile please tell me the SP level for your SRM7.0.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

I have run the reports once again(already batch job's are running successfully for the programs which you mentioned) and we are at SP level 17(SAPKIBKV17)

Thanks & Regards,

Sai

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

For your release, I didn't find any available notes for such kind of issues.
Now to analyze the issue, I suggest you do as follows:

1, If the issue could not be reproduced for a new PO, I suggest you check the problematic PO in trx bbp_pd. Please check if there is any linkage for ECC PO, and what the status of this PO is. Meanwhile please check if there is any error in RZ20 for it.

2, If the issue could be reproduced for a new PO, I suggest you raise a SAP incident to report this since it needs experts to logon to your system for checking details.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your reply, After some time(can be days) the backend po number is updating of its own (i.e. automatically) in the srm po-Tracking-Backend document number.What could be the reason???

Now we dont have any current case to raise issue to sap.

Thanks & Regards,

Sai

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For extended classic scenario, PO should be transferred via BAPI, so I believe the possible reason is that bbp_get_status_2 is not scheduled well, and it missed this document, and didn't update it timely.

BR,
Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I faced similar issue in SRM Central contract. When contract's XML gets stuck in ECC with error, the confirmation XML will not be triggered even after XML get successfully processed in ECC out of error. The reason is that confirmation XML will not be triggered and hence backend contract number will not be updated for SRM contract. After a few days when we make changes to contract, the successful replication will fire confirmation XML  and backend contract used to get updated.

I am not very sure on the PO case. But may be u can try observing on similar lines if PO has suffered aby errors when it got transfered to ECC.

Thanks and Regards,

Harinadh