cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E: No entry found for process-oriented storage control for Whs- RT01 step -OB03 9025 0001

former_member534593
Participant

Hi All,

Am getting this following error while am doing staging of stock i have maintain the following steps

OB01

OB02

OB03

OB04 in POSC and system still showing the following error.

E: No entry found for process-oriented

storage control for RT01 VB03 9025 0001

(/SCWM/WM_SEL082)

Once I have deleted the step it moving to manual loading.

Let me know if any step is missing for the same.

Regards,

Rahull

former_member788574
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hey Rahul, Did you resolve this issue, as I am facing the same. though all the steps are properly maintained, HU type group with 0001 and IB01 combination is also maintained.( without this combination by keeping blank HU type group is also tried but failed.)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tnx any way i am able to close the issue as all the steps has been maintain  in POSC.

Regards,

Rahull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the HU type Group assigned to your step. I think you have given some different value than 0001.

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

I haven't maintain any HU type Group for the same.

Its blank.

Its happening only once i have maintain the TU creation for outb, check in checkout for the same.

Regards,

Rahull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls share your POSC settings screenshots and the WH monitor. Does the system is creating tasks till step OB02 ? There may be some missing config.

Regards,

Yogi

former_member534593
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still Same Error I have maintain the storage process assignment step for staging storage type.

Why system is not reorganized my step which is already maintain for the same.

Regards,

Rahull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the storage process step assignment in the related staging storage type.

Regards,
Yogi