Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eranijth

SAP DMS is separate solution it is not just implementation of note. Using CV01N, you actually place documents on content server for which you have to purchase DMS solution from SAP and do configuration. If Notes implementation start working then we all will be obsolete

System creates link the business object in this case PR with documents stored on SAP DMS content server.

Business objects can vendors, purchase orders, customers material etc... so it is one solution for document attachment to any business object in SAP and you have configure, purchase and support this system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I didn't get any solution. I have below issue. please refer the attachment

Thanks

Eranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this note cannot be implemented as it is just the information on how non-sap product can be used and its licensing information. It is already mentioned in note that it cannot be possible in standard sap system. This note is not relevant for our system.

Regards,

Priti

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Recommendation or consulting note can't be implemented. You need to read this OSS note (specially the section 'Reason and Prerequisites' and 'Solution') and follow the same.

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you search in Google with Binary_relation_create_commit, you will get some pointers in Abapblog, which may help your developer to code for your requirement.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The said note does not contain any correction instructions and can not be implemented. You can read the Solution section in the SAP note.

The note clearly says that the functionality is not available in Standard SAP. If you want the desired functionality you may have to contact the persons mentioned in the Solution section in the SAP note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Thank you for your response

Eranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which solution you have opted? This will be helpful to others also..

Regards,

Priti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check OSS Note 1140398 - Transferring docs from purchase requsition to purchase order. Mainly talking about DMS. Tcode: Cv01n

Have you serached in forum before posting??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I did, But I couldn't found any related post. Could you kindly send me any link if any

Thanks

Eranjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you read teh note?

IN SAP it is not possible but via DMS that required licencing part can work for it..

Check these links:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1644510

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2081223