cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QIRF SEND INSP REQUIRMENTS: individual criteria for downlaod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to manipulate the download table fo our qm subsystem. I've found two exits in QIRF_SEND_INSP_REQUIRMENTS for this topic:

EXIT_SAPLQIRF_021 before

EXIT_SAPLQIRF_022 after

The idea is just to download those operations which are listed in a seperated table.

So I tried to loop over the table t_qiwltab and delete any entry which is not in my z_...table.

Anyway it seems as if it does not work.

Do you have any idea how I can handle this?

Or are there other exits / bapis for my requirement?

Thanks in advance

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use the z table to decide at which time I want to send the inspection operations to EIQMI. Of course I know about the assigned QDR system.

The scenario is the follwoing:

At first a ionspection lot will be created in SAP. At this time no inspection operation should be send to EIQMI.

After some days soem other processes are fullfiled and after that there will be an entry in my z table that this opertaion is ready for measruing via EIQMI.  So know it should be send to the subsystem.

My question is, if my idea to delete the not relevant lines in table t_qiwltab in the exit

QIRF_SEND_INSP_REQUIRMENTS - EXIT_SAPLQIRF_022 is the right way to do this.

Or if there are any other possibilities to manipulate the download.

Thanks in advance.

Andrea

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure...

Change the inspection status of the lot in the QIWL table to "F" - blocked for download.

Once your requirements have been meet, change the status to "A" - Release.  Your next query from  your LIMS should then download the lot.

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So why use a separate Z table to begin with to determine which operations to send?

To send to an external QM subsystem the workcenter assgined must have a QDR system assigned.  Why not just assign a workcenter without a QDR assigned to those operations you dont't want to send?  Or just don't even assign a workcenter at all if you don't have another reason to do so.

It sounds like you are doing the same thing using a Z table.  Is there another reason you are using the Z table?

Craig