Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank page while opening reimbursement module in ESS

sowmya_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are getting blank page while opening 'Reimbursement Module' in ESS. this is happening for only one employee.

User confirmed  that it was working fine before and no roles are revoked/Removed.

Please help me to find out the problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sowmya_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Screenshots are attached. Please help..

Regards

Sowmya

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

You need to provide the below things.

1. Install the HTTWatch software to analyze the url its calling (for both working )

2. send us the default trace for the same.

3. The button highlighted in yellow is enable or not

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

sowmya_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh ,

I do not have authorization to download new software in my workplace

Am new to EP so please let me know how to check whether that button is enable or not ...as i have already mentioned this problem is happening only for one particular employee.

Please help...

am getting below screen when i expand that button.

Regards

Sowmya

former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya

As per your reply, I see that the issue is not happening with all user's and only one facing the issue. Are there any personalization done for that user ?

Cleaning up of personalization data may be necessary to solve problems that are related to specific users or specific objects in the portal.

Could you please refer to the below KBA and clear the personalization data of the users who are experiencing this issue.

2085459 - Problem opening iViews for some users in Portal

Please review the SAP Knowledge Base Article (KBA) provided in this incident. We would appreciate your feedback on the same.
You can provide this via the Overall Rating at the top right corner of the KBA. Click on the stars to provide your feedback.

Regards
Santarshi Samanta

sowmya_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santarshi Samanta,

Now its working fine. Thank u so much. KBA 2085459 - Problem opening iViews for some users in Portal helped me a lot.

Regards

Sowmya

former_member189925
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya

I am glad to know that your issue has been resolved.

Kindly close this thread by marking the answer correct.

Regards
Santarshi Samanta