cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dispatching is not working in ITSM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Dispatching functionality is not working in the ITSM. I had checked the service manager files etc. Also I had read the wiki page about it.

Please help.

Best Regards

Nimesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Rishav,

I had already followed your steps and it seems I was missing one step.

Now I am getting one error as " Unable to load policy" .

Your help will be much appreciated.

Best Regards

Nimesh

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I had already mention, Please create the policy in correct context, There may be two or more types of context for the same type of policy.

Thanks

Rishav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Dear Rishav,

We are able to resolve by ourselves, thanks for your reply.

Best Regards

Nimesh

0 Kudos

Hi, How did you resolve this problem?

Best Regards

Fanil

youssef_smires
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav ,

Actually we have the same issue 'unable to load policy ...." . How did you fix this issue .

Best Regards,

Youssef.

jerryjanda
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

This thread is from 7 years ago, and you left a comment for a Former Member who will never receive a notification that you've attempted to contact him. You're unlikely to get answers in an inactive thread.

I recommend that you familiarize yourself with https://community.sap.com/resources/questions-and-answers, as it provides tips for preparing questions that draw responses from our members. Feel free to take our Q&A tutorial at https://developers.sap.com/tutorials/community-qa.html as well, as that will also help you when preparing questions for the community.

Kind regards,

--Jerry

Moderation Lead

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any progress?

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nimesh,

I hope you had followed the below link thorougly.

Creating a Rule Policy for Dispatching - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager - SCN Wik...

Apart from that pleaes let me know if you had maintained in SPRO activity Assign Dispatching Rule Profile to Transaction Types.

Also Please define the rule policies in appropriate context. If this does not resolve the issue, kindly share the error details with us.

Regards

Rishav

serge_quodbach
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I used the same procedure  but the dispatching still not working!

In step 3, the classe CL_AI_CRM_IM_A_H_ROUTE_TO_BP wich is used in the wiki does not existe in our system ( SAP SOLITION MANGER 7.1 SP7)

Regards

Bardouni