cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product class. get deleted for numbering schemes on changing class. period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I noticed that when we classify a product with HS code for a numbering scheme and change the classification dates (say start date), the classification defined for that product for other numbering schemes gets wiped out/gets deleted.

Has anyone seen this behavior? Could you please share any information on this and how to rectify this behaviour?

Thanks,

Naveen 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

If I'm understanding your scenario correctly, you have a numbering scheme for which you have a start date defined. Using this range, you classified a product. When you do the same, the older classification is not shown anymore. This is a standard behaviour, for a specific legal reg and a specific country, only one numbering scheme can be active.

Post more details if I have got it incorrectly.

Thanks,

Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinivas,

I understand the older classification will not be shown, what I was referring to was, on changing the start date of classification for say numbering scheme A the classification for numbering scheme B (and others also, if any) gets deleted. This should not happen, please refer to attached screen prints.

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

See if note 2107421 or 2115165 which is referring to this behavior helps in anyway. It appears to be a program issue. I tried on version 10.0 and I didn't get the same issue when I changed the dates.

Thanks!

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Naveen, one more. Check note 1615747. This matches your issue behavior.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shrinivas, I am using 10.1 version and faced this issue. I will check notes and let you know.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shrinivas, after implementing the note this issue is resolved. Also this note is part of service pack 15 and but we are behind.

Once again thanks for your help and prompt response!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, could you please suggest the possible cause and solution to this problem?