Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

External Processing Operation

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Would like to seek your guidance on how to modify or change the Highlighted fields into normal colors (black fonts)

it seems that it is not found in the standard configuration.

Would you agree if this is from standard SAP when you are trying to use PM03 as control key?

Regards,

Nazarene

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nazarene,

Its probably because of the field selection settings - see transaction OIOPD ensuring the Highlight check-boxes are not set.

PeteA

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Thanks but I have already looked into it.

Nothing was highlighted based on our configuration. it seems that it is a SAP standard when filling up the fields. Actually, we only have 2 items required.

The highlights goes off when the required fields are filled.

regards,

nazarene

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nazarene,

Can you send a screen-shot of your OIOPD settings please.

My colours are all the opposite i.e. the operation short text is the only highlighted field (blue text).

Also have a look at BADI IWO1_SCREEN_MODIFY.

Alternatively, have a look on OSS.

PeteA

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Pete,

Here you go...

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you check the influencing factors:

PeteA

nazarene_madriaga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

Yes, no influencing was made on this.

Seems that it is a standard functionality from SAP where you need to enter the required fields first before it takes out the highlights.

When going into the screen itself, there is no highlight. seems that configuration is only for this screen not for the earlier one which i have posted.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nazarene,

This is the standard SAP functionality.The popup external process screen only highlighted the field description which need to fill but its not all mandatory.after filling these screen, SAP came to normal main screen in External Tab.

You can not do any changes with popup screens.

Hope this will answer your issue.

Regards

Vivek

Answers (0)