cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PA-OM inconsistency found post Hiring activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We found some PA-OM inconsistency found post Hiring activity. We found a case where in PA side the employee is assigned to a position and also

having a job assigned. Where as the same position in the OM side position doesn't have any assignment with job that is C->S A 007 doesn't exists in the OM side.

Pls tell me how to correct this issue.

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run RHINTE00 report find out the data mismatch between PA and OM.  go to below links that will help you to solve the issues

How to use RHINTE00/10/20/30? | SCN

RHINTE00, RHINTE10, RHINTE20, RHINTE30, | SCN

John

former_member221248
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

I guess RHINT reports can be useful. Try once.

Regards,

Nanny

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This type of inconsistency may happen some times due to the org assignment transaction process not completing on the PD side.  It may be due to several reasons e.g., the position record being held by some one in maintenance mode, etc.  This happens in different types of org assignment e.g., employee leaving, re-assignment to another position, etc.  Even one person holding multiple position relationships has been observed in a couple of my clients' sites.

Unfortunately, this non-completion does not feed back to the user.

In such cases, it is a known practice to do the necessary changes on PD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but what exactly the changes i have to make. As in IT0001 now the person the HR users are seeing the job key (C) however that particular employee's position actually doesn't have a job.

Pls let me know the fix to be done like reports etc....

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. In the person's IT 1 display, copy the position id and note down the period of validity

2. In PO13 txn, (maintenance mode), list relationships (for all periods), see which relationship is missing for the personnel number.  create the relationship for the relevant validity period from step 1.

Similarly any relationship that is not delimited, delimit the validity of the relationship.

There is no report to be fixed; the problem is only in data.

If the PD data is exported to an org chart software, say Org Plus, then re-export the changes in org structure.